Postdoctoral candidates with track record of exceptional creativity are welcome to contact Saeed Tavazoie (email@example.com). Areas of interest include:
- Principles of cellular adaptation
- Transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation of gene expression
- Systematic discovery of regulatory perturbations in cancer
- Mechanisms of antibiotic resistance and persistence
- Computational reverse engineering of cellular networks
- Technology development for probing global intracellular states
Candidates with expertise in systems biology (bacterial, yeast, and mammalian cell lines), yeast transcription/epigenetics, cancer signaling, computational biology, physics, and engineering are particularly encouraged to apply.